03 DII First - I'm trying to hold onto the engine till the end of the year when my local shop drops a TD5 in. Till then I'm just dealing with the usual issues. The engine does have leaky seals all around. The truck is driven basically on the weekends which I know doesn't help the seals integrity. The temps in DC are dropping below freezing time to time. First symptom, the other week, freezing temp, after restarting after a two hour break from driving, the thermostat was rising and falling in the upper half range above normal for about 30 min. and then seemed to settle to normal. Shut the vehicle down for the night and saw the reservoir was extremely low, topped it off. Following weekend, out for a drive, did the same thing but this time the spikes triggered the warning light. Shut down, ordered new thermostat, went to install today and noticed the reservoir was bone dry. Didn't seen any major puddles or continuous white smoke coming from the tail pipe. Any idea where coolant went? Would the freezing temps influence the leaky seals?