Thread: WTB: Series III 109 Hard Top

Default WTB: Series III 109 Hard Top

Hi all,

I'm looking for a series III 109 hard top to buy. Its the two (three with hard top) door model, not the five. Anyone have pointers on finding the parts?

Thanks!

bump

Does anyone have any idea on how to track down a hard top for the LWB 109? I've looked everywhere with no luck!

I have 2 5 doors in Charlottesville va
    both 109

Sadly I don't have a 5 door model. I have the three door one. Thanks though!

CHECK WITH ROVERS I THINK THEY ARE THE SAME JUST TAKE THE BACK DOOR TRIM OFF THE ROOOF

THANKS

DAVID

1434-977 -6195
    DGBOYD1946@EMBARQMAIL,COM
    NOT IN CAPS SORRY

I have one from a Santana. Fiberglass roof, full doors with roll up windows, but only the top half of the rear door. (Lower still on truck)

I've got one in good shape if you are still looking, recently taken off of my '75 SIII 109.

Pm me your email address and I will send pictures.

Do you have any photos?

Quote Originally Posted by jbaxleyiii View Post
    Do you have any photos?
    Sure. I just took these the night before last.

https://flickr.com/photos/131307245@...57652443134405

My '75 109" came to me as a hard top 3 door with 3/4 rack. I bought my rover to drive around with the top off, so off it came. It's all there, just as it came off my truck, with all seals, trim, etc. You can pretty much just bolt all of this stuff together and go.

The metal is all in really good shape with few to no dents or dings and little to no rust. All of the paint is fairly good with the exception of the outside of the top, where someone had painted over the original rover limestone paint with some kind of white house paint that is flaking off. The original paint underneath is in pretty good shape--a good hard powerwashing might clean it up nicely.

The rack and ladder look almost new. I recently had to have some parts galvanized, and had them throw those in, so they now have a new and shiny coating of zink.

I'd like to sell it all together, the sides, top, rack, door tops, and safari door. The complete package. Ready to go.
    '75 SIII 109 Diesel - I'm in deep.