X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PaulBarrow
    Low Range
    • Jul 2007

Range Rover Classic Leather Seat cover - front left

My RRC Front left leather (Beige/Tan) seat cover has worn out - where can I get a new skin please?
  • 57loboy
    Low Range
    • Sep 2007

I don't believe they are available NOS anymore. I'd check the usual "for sale" sections here and on other (gasp!) forums. Swapping them over is pretty easy and a great time to replace the seat heater element too. I did mine that way with universal seat heaters and my wife was very happy with the results.
    '95 RRC LWB (white)
    '95 RRC LWB (Avalon Blue) - sold
    '95 RRC LWB parts truck ready and waiting to donate to the cause...

Comment

• PaulBarrow
      Low Range
      • Jul 2007

Originally posted by 57loboy
      I don't believe they are available NOS anymore. I'd check the usual "for sale" sections here and on other (gasp!) forums. Swapping them over is pretty easy and a great time to replace the seat heater element too. I did mine that way with universal seat heaters and my wife was very happy with the results.
      Thanks. I didnt want to have to go down the route of having them repaired but doesnt sound like there is too much of an option

Paul

Comment

• alanl
        Low Range
        • Oct 2018

Any competent auto triimmer should be able to match the existing leather and replace a damaged panel. Mine were done using Connolly leather left over from another job

Comment

Working...