Thread: Snow tire size?

Default Snow tire size?

Researching snow tire size for my 2013 RR sport. I had a 2nd set of wheels with blizzaks on my FX35. The FX had factory low profile 20" and my 2nd set of wheels for snow were 18" with a much taller tire. The snow set up looked very nice. Anyone swap wheels for the winter, would love to see some pics of what wheel design you use and tire size. Thanks pb

I ended up putting 275/40-20 Blizzacks DMV-1's. The lugs walk in medium/hard cornering. Dynamic mode makes the suspension pretty firm and limits body roll, that makes the car handle pretty bad. Best bet is to run grass/gravel/snow mode, that softens the suspension and allows the body to roll a bit taking pressure off the tires which in turn gives you more confidence.
    Can't wait to put the P Zeros back on this spring.