Thread: 1961 Series II Pick up

Default 1961 Series II Pick up

I have a freshly restored 1961 Series 2 109. It came to us as a two door with full top and sides but we re-built it as a pick up truck. The original top and sides come with the truck.

This truck was used at a hunting camp for many years and then stored in a barn for decades. The truck has under 50 000miles and is fully complete. The restoration included galvanizing the chassis, new suspension, completely re-wired, new brakes and fully re painted (panel by panel) in Poppy Red and Limestone...a colour from the 1961 Land Rover line up.

This is a stunning example of this vintage classic and has had zero miles since the restoration.

Located in Thornbury, Ontario...2 hours north of Toronto.

pictures?

price?

Hi...

I have to apologize. I have not used this forum before and am not entirely sure how to list photos. If you send me your email I can certainly email some to you.

The price is $25 000...that is Canadian Dollars. That is about $22 000.

I know that this sounds like something a seller would say but...this is a very good price for the sort of truck that we have here. We just want to save old Rovers, put them back on the road and then continue saving more Rovers. This one just happens to be one of the nicer ones that we have put back on the road.

THE TRUCK IS SOLD. THANKS

I have done a bit of research regarding getting this truck imported and shipped to the States from here;

-the cost for a Import broker to do all of the paperwork etc. is $350
    -the cost to ship the truck to a secure facility in Michigan is $500
    -there is no duty or tariffs on this truck (likely due to its age?)

Very simple and surprisingly affordable.
    Last edited by craigp; 10-14-2014 at 12:17 PM. Reason: TRUCK IS SOLD