Thread: 2002 4.6 hse NAV/wood trim $15,900

Default 2002 4.6 hse NAV/wood trim $15,900

This is a super clean 2002 Range Rover 4.6 HSE with Navigation and wood trim. 2002 is the last year for this very classic body style that will never go out of style. It is elegant and luxurious, yet can perform when you need it to. This car has all of the available options for the 2002 model year including the cold weather package and Navigation.
    The exterior of this Range Rover is in fantastic condition. The paint is excellent and there are only a couple of very minor stone chips on the front. I didn't notice any dings or scratches. The car appears to have been garage kept, it has a clean carfax, and no signs of any paintwork. The tires are a matched set of Pirelli's with plenty of tread.
    The interior is extra clean. This car hasn't been smoked in. The leather is in excellent condition, the carpets are stain free, the wood trim is in excellent condition, and the trim pieces have next to no wear. The headliner is in great shape with no stains or sagging.
    The car runs and drives perfectly. The transmission shifts smoothly and the car accelerates and tracks well. The air suspension allows the driver to raise and/or lower the car by 4 inches and this works fine. The air conditioning blows super cold, and all of the electronics function properly. The navigation and cd players work as they're supposed to. This car has no known quirks or problems. The Range Rover has a cult-like following and a unique commeraderie among owners. It is highly respected both on and off the road. This is one of the cleanest ones I've seen for the year. It has been very well cared for and is ready for it's next owner to enjoy.

I have tons of pictures I can email to anyone interested. Please call Loree at 813.454.7532 or email Lnichols@tampabay.rr.com

MILEAGE PLS.

Default highlander

What is the mileage and will you deliver?