Thread: 1971 series 2a landy 88 swb good running order

Default 1971 series 2a landy 88 swb good running order

1971 series 2a landy. petrol. very solid underside/chassis. runs and drives nice, new brakes including shoes, cylinders, rubber flexi sections and copper lines. Rebuilt carb. new exhaust, everything works as it should. this car is a real gem, turns heads everywhere, if you're not one for attention, this car is unfortunately not for you. comes with a bunch of spares. drive something different, this would be perfect for the beach during summer with a cooler box in the back, roof off etc. it does come with the correct paint to respray it. it was my intention to do so, but i became very fond of the patina look it gives off. anyway, if new paint is what you want, we can discuss that as it's something i could do. any questions, please don't hesitate to get in touch anytime. cheers jo 908 319 7231

new battery, coil, points, cap, rotor arm, coolant hoses, water pump, oil and filter and coolant change also

good luck truck! What is your asking price?
    Best of luck with the sale,
    -Rob
    ------------------------------------------------
    72 SIII 88
    67 SIIA 109
    82 SIII Stage 1 V8
    -- http://www.youtube.com/barnfind88 --

cheers! yeah it's a nice looking truck. very full of character! i'm looking for 11500

thanks for all the interest. it is now SOLD