Thread: 1972 NADA SIII 88 for sale

Default 1972 NADA SIII 88 for sale

I've owned this truck since 1996. Mechanically the vehicle is in excellent condition. Too much work to list here, but we have all the receipts. Most notable is a rebuild on the engine and conversion to unleaded petrol. Truck is a hard top, with full safari rack. Brand New BF Goodrich tires, plus new spare on bonnet. Truck is 'poppy red' but looks like it went through a few war zones. Everyone loves the patina so I've never done the aluminium body work or painted her. Original interior roof liner still installed. Pics are available. Truck is very solid. My next major project would be a new galvanised steel frame, but the car is solid and drivable as is. Truck is all original spec - 4spd, 2,25l 4cyl, standard breaks, springs and shocks. All window seals are new and windows all function well. Upgraded RoversNorth heater with serious BTUs. Asking $13,000 - which comes with many parts including extra (very very rare NADA lamp covers) a dashboard in perfect shape and lots of other bits including new belts. Open to offers. Email me at mjwilliams@alumni.lse.ac.uk or call 860-518-0914. Landy is located in NW Connecticut.

Is this vehicle still for sale? I have an interested friend.
    1968 Series IIa
    1997 Defender SW (Original Owner - Sold)