Thread: 93 RRC LWB with 55K miles plus identicle parts vehicle.

Default 93 RRC LWB with 55K miles plus identicle parts vehicle.

Hey everyone - I have been casually selling this pairing for a while and am now getting serious with a price drop.

I regret to say that I am selling my Roman Bronze 93 RRC LWBs.

The first of the pair has 55K miles and is nicer than the original rover, listed below, ever was. I've owned this rover for approximately 3 years and all I can say is that it's very nice. The miles appear correct and checked out when I purchased it. I'd imagine its one of the lowest mileage RRC out there. The rover was well cared for with many add-ons including front and rear ARB lockers, front bash plate, 5 large BFG all-terrains on steel wheels, cat-back NRP exhaust, custom front and rear bumpers that are rhino lined, plus original bumpers, power brake control (not sure if it operates) and more importantly, very good condition and little rust. The driver's power seat does not work, nor do the heating elements in either seat. The AC needs charging/updated and I was attempting to fix a font wheel vibration which included replacing everything in the swivel housing short of the swivel pins (as I could not remove them). The vibration is lessened however, the shims need to be adjusted correctly.

The second is essentially now a parts vehicle with 196K miles. I got 15ish years ago and took it all over the country, including Prudhoe Bay, AK. I was replacing the heater core element until I found far too much rust in the firewall and parked it. The rover has a newer engine with approximately 10K, replaced t-case, and extensive repairs and upgrades including Safari Gard brush bar, RN aluminum bash plate, Hella 4k lights, super winch (needs to be rebuilt), full NRP exhaust, this has nearly everything you'd want in a fully kitted out Range Rover for the late 90's-early 2000's. Plus a sizable collection of parts, new and spares (somewhat used) including the original 4.2 engine ready for rebuild.

Located outside of Philly near Cherry Hill, NJ.
    Set of 5 BFG all terrains on steel wheels, all spare parts I’ve accumulated over the past 15 years and including an engine lift and stand if you so choose.

Asking $9,500 for the pair OBO; Newborn baby drives sale.

Lets talk - mduark@gmail.com

Thank you,

Mark
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo 1(2) copy.jpg 
Views:	534 
Size:	96.7 KB 
ID:	10863   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	thumb_IMG_1083_1024.jpg 
Views:	510 
Size:	73.2 KB 
ID:	10870   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	thumb_IMG_1076_1024.jpg 
Views:	506 
Size:	208.4 KB 
ID:	10864  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	thumb_IMG_1078_1024.jpg 
Views:	491 
Size:	155.2 KB 
ID:	10865   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	thumb_IMG_1082_1024.jpg 
Views:	489 
Size:	71.3 KB 
ID:	10869   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	thumb_IMG_1080_1024.jpg 
Views:	504 
Size:	75.2 KB 
ID:	10867  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	thumb_IMG_1081_1024.jpg 
Views:	496 
Size:	210.0 KB 
ID:	10868   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	thumb_IMG_1075_1024.jpg 
Views:	486 
Size:	219.4 KB 
ID:	10866  
    Last edited by mduark; 08-04-2015 at 06:02 PM. Reason: Newborn baby

Newborn baby, willing to listen to best offers!