Thread: Looking for feedback on Wheel Spacers 2"

Default Looking for feedback on Wheel Spacers 2"

I've got bigger A/T tires now and am get tire rub on front when turning sharp. I am looking at the 2" spacers but am wondering what common problems people run into when installing. I have been researching on all brands and have found that I may end up having to alter the original studs. If anyone knows of a good brand that they trust, please any suggestions are welcome. I my self were looking at the Rovers North but also really like BORA. I have also found a set of four on EBAY various brands just trying to learn more about what is out there. Any help is greatly appreciated, thx.

I have a set (just for the front) of the RTE spacers. No issues fitting them except the stock steel nuts don't fit the studs in the spacers, which isn't a big deal as they came with nuts and I use Rover lug nuts to affix them and the RTE nuts to affix the wheels.
    But unless you come across a used set it doesn't matter as they no longer make them. At least not as of several years ago.
    Tom Rowe

Four wheel drive allows you to get stuck
    in places even more inaccessible.

62 88 reg
    67 NADA x2
    74 Air Portable - The Antichrist (tag 6A666)
    95 D1 - R380
    95 D90 - R380
    97 D1 - ZF

I'll look that up, do you like the results of them?

I like mine, but sorry, I was reading "new posts" and didn't notice it was for a DII. I have no experience with DII spacers.
    Tom Rowe

Four wheel drive allows you to get stuck
    in places even more inaccessible.

62 88 reg
    67 NADA x2
    74 Air Portable - The Antichrist (tag 6A666)
    95 D1 - R380
    95 D90 - R380
    97 D1 - ZF

Aye No Problem. Thx for reading.