Thread: Series/Defender 5 door wagon Project wanted

Default Series/Defender 5 door wagon Project wanted

Hi,
    just finished my first rehab and now looking for another project to work on this winter. I am searching for a 109 or 110 5 door Defender wagon..But would also consider a Series model..Let me know what you have or if you know the location of one that would be worth the effort.
    Thanks
    Scott

How about a 1991 Defender 90, military, turbo diesel, 6300 miles?

I have a 110 5 door. 1987 turbo diesel

Default 1967 109

Hello,

I have a '67 NADA 6-cylinder. If you really want a Defender this may not be your best bet. That said, It's a VERY STRAIGHT, 98% rust-free truck that needs a lot of work....a complete recommissioning, but a rare truck with lots of potential. The chassis, for example is 100% with zero penetrating rust....ever! And it's just been coated with 5 coats of marine epoxy enamel. Most of the Elephant-hide interior is still there. It's offered with either a 3,500-miles-since-new Chev 4-litre crate engine [with SCOTTY's bellhousing adaptor] or a rebuilt European 2.6 engine.