I've got a '92 (new to me) classic that is running great. However, every couple of days I have to charge the battery because it has totally died. Something is pulling around 1.3mA as measured from the positive pole where the fuselink wires come through (not the other part of positive). I pulled all fuses on the dash, under both seats, and pulled the fuel injection controller. Both the battery and the alternator have been checked positive by local auto parts store.

Anyone have any direction or ideas?

I have had to pull fuse B2 (dome lights / radio / driver seat controls) because my dome lights never shut off. Not sure if related since I pulled the fuse but maybe?