Thread: 1970 Series IIA Directional Wand

Default 1970 Series IIA Directional Wand

The wiring on my directional wand seems to be fried. Anyone know where I can get a used one? Rovers North indicated that they are discontinued. Thanks.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2440.JPG 
Views:	277 
Size:	100.7 KB 
ID:	12199

Not sure what I'm looking at, as the earlier IIa directional wand looks nothing like that. It looks more similar to a series III part. Try Pangolin4x4.com. I know he has a series III directional and a forward control directional wand listed on his site. If you can't find what you are needing, give Ike a call, as he probably has it, but just hasn't listed it on his site yet.
    Bad gas mileage gets you to some of the greatest places on earth.

I presume the part you're holding is the part under the lightbulb in my picture.

Call Ike. He prefers that over an email and his website has listed probably less than 1% of what he actually has. If you want a new old stock one, he has it.

https://pangolin4x4.com/item/196

Colin

Quote Originally Posted by Imogene View Post
    The wiring on my directional wand seems to be fried. Anyone know where I can get a used one? Rovers North indicated that they are discontinued. Thanks.
    Digging through my spares... I found a Tex Magna switch that may work (although it's wired slightly differently from yours).
    It is "surplus to my needs" as they say. If you are interested, let me know and I'll clean it up and test it.

Name:	Tex Switch.jpg 
Views:	242 
Size:	54.3 KB 
ID:	12200

~ EDIT ~
    Sorry, I dug some more and realized that this switch was part of a complete set that I was refurbishing. I don't really want to break up the set. If you're interested in the complete Tex Magna... shoot me a pm.

Name:	IMG_3271.jpg 
Views:	266 
Size:	86.8 KB 
ID:	12201

Cheers...
    Last edited by darbsclt; 01-28-2017 at 11:33 AM.