1ST Post - long time Range Rover enthusiast.

I have owned my current 1988 Classic for almost 5 years now. The prior owner swapped the original 3.5L for the 3.9L. He owned a European car repair facility and seemed to talk the talk of a mechanic. Anyway, my Rover has been dead in my driveway for almost a year now with a ghost electrical/starting problem. I have the shop service manual and have performed the 6-7 prescribed ignition tests. In November of '05 I got tired of trying to work on my Classic so I went out and bought a new 06 Toyota Tundra. It's been awhile but I now want to bring the Classic back to life. This past month I have replaced the inner and outer real shaft seals, put in heavy duty rear coils and new brake pads all around. Not to much more to do other than focus on the non starting engine. While I know more specific info is needed I'm wondering if someone might want to help walk me through this problem. As far as I can tell the engine is turning over fine, it just wont catch. Any possible tips, ideas will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Ryan