Thread: 1959 Series II, 88

Default 1959 Series II, 88

Bought this a few years back to play with. It was fun but time for a new adventure. I'm no expert and what's listed below is what I know, but feel free to ask any questions. I can send pictures on request

1959 Series II, 88 - asking $13,000

Notes:
    -Has military base tags and spent most of its life out west (so I was told), so rust is minimal (relative to the age)
    -Odometer reads 57k
    -Front drive shaft was bent so took it off to repair/replace but haven't done that yet (still have the original)
    -Owned it since 2018 and stored it in garages over the winter, only drive when it's nice, and keep it covered for rain (most of the time)
    -Drives great, starts right up no matter the temp
    -Recently had it inspected
    -It also comes with a white hard top and roll bars that can be reinstalled
    -Frame, engine and transmission are all original and, from what I can find on the internet, their identification numbers all match up to around the same time of production at Solihull

Name:  IMG_9063.jpg
Views: 1890
Size:  114.7 KB

Thanks for looking

I'm interested. Can you send me pics and more details at patrick.greene@gmail.com?

Hello- I’m assuming your 88 sold a while ago?