My turn signs have been acting up so I've decided to dig in and finally figure out how all that stuff works. I have a LHD 1970 IIA 2.25 petrol, negative earth, with a Tex Magna-Lite turn signal on the steering column and 4-way hazard lights with a big dip switch and a light on the dash.

I looked at the circuit diagrams in the Green Bible and the PDF on our host's website. I assume the one on RN's website is the correct one for my model because it says it is for models made to US Federal standards. It is different from what's in the Green Bible in that it has both a "hazard warning flasher unit" (#33 on the bottom diagram) and an "indicator unit flasher" (#35). Then there is a "hazard warning light switch" (#34) and a "switch and warning light for flashers" (#42). I assume "hazard" is the emergency hazard lights that flash on all 4 corners and the "indicator" refers to the turn signals. The name of #42 is ambiguous but it looks like it's probably the Magna-Lite unit.

But when I look in the dash, I can't tell which is the hazard flasher unit and which is the indicator flasher. I assume the hazard flasher is the round tin can that (at least in my truck) is located behind the small dash panel having the ignition switch (key). Where is the other? Some of the wires from the indicator go to a tiny box mounted on the bulkhead in the central dash panel. Is that it? And while I'm at it, where did RN's circuit diagram come from--is there a Green Bible supplement that I'm missing?