Thread: Series wanted

Default Series wanted

I am looking for a Series Rover that is not restored and needs love.. I'm in Austin but will travel to come pick up. If you know of any trucks or have one yourself please message me. Thank you and Happy Holidays

Bigstar,

I have my 1965 SIIA in the shop getting tuned up for sale. I am the second owner and it is pretty much original except for an electric fuel pump and Weber carb. The original owner added these as well as a Warn winch, A frame tow bar and additional after market fuel tanks. It is not in “rough “ condition so may not be the bargain that you are looking for to restore. Let me know what you are looking at for a price range and we may be able to get to “yes” before I list it on BAT.
    V/R
    Joe

Bigstar, did you ever find your series project...Im considering throwing in the towel on my project...an 88" series 2a...chassis all restored, from texas, never had rust..painted black, new tires, new parabolic springs, new tires, restored bulkhead, acid dipped, Turner engineering motor with only about *k miles on it, new exhaust, many new parts..lifes gotten in the way and cant seem to move on it. Im in milwaukee wis so maybe thats too far..just throwing it out there