Thread: Gone! Please ignore

Default Gone! Please ignore

Parts that came out of or were bought for a 1960 Series II 109 that I had a while back - I found some lurking in the attic of my shop and need the room. Includes:
    * Some of the front seat mounting brackets, including drivers sliding one
    * A mish mash of actual seats. Some original to the vehicle in "meh" shape, but including the recoverable innards, One new repro seat cushion.
    * Seat belt takeoffs (were these original? I doubt it, but they come with) - I had installed the high back defender seats (I know, sacrilege, but I wanted a safety upgrade)
    * Three packages of defender door seal rubber - Land Rover manufacture
    * bag of misc bits from the rear seats.

Hope this can help someone. No charge but you gotta a) convince me you are a real land rover person (not putting it out on ebay) and b) pick up or have them picked up.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	leftover 04.jpg 
Views:	117 
Size:	102.8 KB 
ID:	13579Click image for larger version. 

Name:	leftover 03.jpg 
Views:	118 
Size:	99.2 KB 
ID:	13580Click image for larger version. 

Name:	leftover 02.jpg 
Views:	129 
Size:	101.1 KB 
ID:	13581Click image for larger version. 

Name:	leftover 01.jpg 
Views:	118 
Size:	110.2 KB 
ID:	13582
    Last edited by tarhoo; 04-18-2021 at 06:04 PM. Reason: CANT DELETE - EDITING INSTEAD