Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Comprehensive Parts Supplier List - Its a small world

Bits For Landies - www.bits4landys.co.uk[/B] - Found this one after reading up on LittleGreenLandy's blog. Has some neat reproduction body pieces I haven't seen sold elsewhere.
    Last edited by vlad_d; 11-19-2021 at 04:34 PM. Reason: adding bold on vendor name.
    ...┌───────┬──,,
    ...|______OD__|__\\_____
    ...d ..__ .........° |°... | ..__....p
    »»└/ | \────┴──┴/ | \─┘≡
    ..../..@........................@

1973 Series 3, 109

Paddock Spares - www.PaddockSpares.com - Pretty affordable LR parts from, the usual suspects and some other suppliers we don't hear about in the States.(Galvanized Bulkheads for under $1900!?)- Derbyshire, UK
    ...┌───────┬──,,
    ...|______OD__|__\\_____
    »»└/ | \────┴──┴/ | \─┘≡

1973 Series 3, 109

thx again vlad, you're a fount of knowledge!!

@Jimr: Ha! I mostly just binge-watch YouTube about Series Land Rovers. When I hear someone mention a new supplier, I just run over here and post it. Mostly so I don't forget it 😜.
    ...┌───────┬──,,
    ...|______OD__|__\\_____
    »»└/ | \────┴──┴/ | \─┘≡

1973 Series 3, 109

Another guy I've been returning to over and over recently. He has an Ebay store, and sells great little stainless steel hardware, brackets and parts. I especially like the dash bezels and glass kits. I browse his stuff in my off time and always seem to find some little $15 amazing part I can't find elsewhere. They machine the stuff themselves.

charlieccu - https://www.ebay.com/str/classiclandroverparts - Ebay store of mostly small parts and hardware. Many hard to find stainless hardware and trim pieces. Great & affordable international shipping times and service - UK
    ...┌───────┬──,,
    ...|______OD__|__\\_____
    »»└/ | \────┴──┴/ | \─┘≡

1973 Series 3, 109

British Atlantic - www.RoverParts.com - Supplier on the East Coast(US). Has some nice upgrade items like spin-on oil filter adapters, electronic ignition, along with some harder-to-find mechanical components. Fast turn around time on online orders. - Located in Clifton, NY
    ...┌───────┬──,,
    ...|______OD__|__\\_____
    »»└/ | \────┴──┴/ | \─┘≡

1973 Series 3, 109

Quote Originally Posted by vlad_d View Post
    British Atlantic - www.RoverParts.com - Supplier on the East Coast(US). Has some nice upgrade items like spin-on oil filter adapters, electronic ignition, along with some harder-to-find mechanical components. Fast turn around time on online orders. - Located in Clifton, NY
    Bought a spin on oil filter adapter from them. It did'nt fit. Apparently no one there knows that if you have a stock oil cooler the boss is different. Ended up costing me $80 to send back. Should have just kept it and hung it on the garage wall!

Good to know! I just bought the same one, but haven't installed it yet. I'll let you folks know how mine goes. I DID also get a FlameThrower Pertronix distributer from them( 4 cylinder in description), and when it came it had a 6 cylinder cap. So, that had me delayed another week ordering a new cap. So there's that.

I think these stories are good. The community needs to know which people are good. They do get stuff out fast, tho. RN can spend a week before your part even goes to shipping(or it seems that way).

In the end, I am about 50% with parts fitting (unless they are genuine). Everything requires modification...seriously. WTF?
    ...┌───────┬──,,
    ...|______OD__|__\\_____
    »»└/ | \────┴──┴/ | \─┘≡

1973 Series 3, 109

Another supplier I found recently:

Sivar - www.sivar.it - Parts supplier and machinists making OEM gearbox parts. I suspect they are OEM whitebox for the usual Blue box. Great synchro units! Their website is weird, but their eBay store is excellent: @Sivarricambiauto. Shipped in 3 days. Great service. Location: Milan, Italy.
    ...┌───────┬──,,
    ...|______OD__|__\\_____
    »»└/ | \────┴──┴/ | \─┘≡

1973 Series 3, 109