Hi all. I have been out of the rover world for the past 10-15 years and was reaching out for some help estimating the value of my series truck. Some brief details. The truck is a 1974 Series III. Ten or so years ago I put a new (used) frame on it from a doner out of New Mexico. It had no rust and I wanted to keep it as original as I could…ok bull****, it was way cheaper to do it that way. It is a III, so the tub had the usual seat belt bracket corrosion so I replaced the tub with a IIa and painted it as close to blue as I could. I completely re-did the bulkhead. I redid the motor rings bearings crank cut, etc. and put a 2.5 cam in it with a Rochester conversion. Reworked head for unleaded (I think 8:1)All new brakes and lines, drums are not new but all hardware and shoes and seals. Newish exhaust, and interior trim…the basic complete kit from Exmore. Not shown in the pictures. Starts right up, runs like a rover should. Has an old hard top and door but the glass is broken out due to a chain break pulling a basketball hoop out for the neighbor. 16” tires on it now, great tread but dry rotted…hold air and work fine for me. Deluxe hood has some rust underneath, but doors and seat box are solid. Newish gas tank. Clean Colorado title. NAS truck. IIRC one of the last imported into the USA during the 70’s. Im sure I am missing stuff here and there but hopefully you get the overall picture. Bunch of pictures to get an idea of the work done and back together (not in any particular order) by clicking here. Any idea what this thing is realistically worth? I am not sure I even want to sell it but have been toying with the idea for years and there may be another coming up that is a resto candidate and may want to save that one with the kids. Any help would be appreciated. I’m not looking for an exact price I just want a ballpark. Thanks again. Below is a direct link to the pictures.

Byron

https://www.amazon.com/photos/groups...a8MxJGR-xcvNo1