Thread: Defender110 Wanted

Default Defender110 Wanted

IÂ’ve decided to replace my Series 3 with a 110; IÂ’m looking for a RH or LH drive running Defender; some chassis or mechanical/ electrical work needed is OK but not looking for a basket case.

Prefer a civilian 5 door with 200 TDI or newer engine but will consider others.

Traditional purchase or partial trade for my 1978 Series 3 SWB on a galvanized chassis.

Thanks, Tom

I have a 1987 Land Rover 110. It is in decent mechanic shape. It leaks oil and needs the clutch pedal assembly to be addressed. (I think the springs are bad) the pedal still functions it just sticks to the floor of the vehicle is not driven much. The rear driver side door has some rust. The rear crossmember and outriggers have been replaced. Jrcreel@gmail.com email me and I can send pictures. I’m in NC. The vehicle is a clean NC title and imported from England. It is LHD