Thread: Is this stock

Default Is this stock

I have these copper drain pipes at the corners of my rear side glass. Are these what came originally or has someone added them?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20210822_193408 (2).jpg 
Views:	178 
Size:	31.2 KB 
ID:	13699 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20210822_193427 (2).jpg 
Views:	170 
Size:	29.2 KB 
ID:	13700Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20210822_193448 (2).jpg 
Views:	180 
Size:	45.4 KB 
ID:	13701Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20210822_193524 (2).jpg 
Views:	167 
Size:	41.5 KB 
ID:	13702

my series 3/ 88 has 4 ea. OEM drains on the ouside below each rear window, same with the series 2. have a look for signs yours were obviated, look for evidence of 4 holes about a inch below each window, two sort of at the mid point, two near the edges of the windows. it could be the window channels were replaced or goofed up and the tubes were installed. I've never seen anything like that and doubt land rover would do that.
    ok, now i see in your photo the holes i believe to be the drains but the little galvanized 'pipe' that was in there is missing leaving a hole. am i right?

I have the 2 holes on the outside on each side but dont see any inside. The 2 you see, have on the other side, some kind of clip attached. You can see that in one of the pics.
    Not sure if those are the drain holes and someone added clips for some reason. It does look like a cut was made to the metal frame for the pipes. Guess I will classify it as a unique modification.

Doubt that this is stock. Have NEVER ever seen that before,