I have a 65 Series 2A with 2.25L Petrol engine. It starts great when cold. After having been run long enough to get it up to temperature (Approx 70 degrees C water temp while running) if I shut it off the water temp will slowly rise to about 80 C. If I attempt to start it within about 15 minutes, I can usually get it started but after about 30 minutes it will not start. It turns over but will not start. I have to let it cool down for about an hour before it will start again. The vehicle has a mechanical fuel pump. This is an ex Military vehicle originally purchased from Rovers North. The vehicle came with an oil cooler in front of the radiator. The problem I am having existed before and after the oil cooer was re-installed. Thinking it might be vapor lock, I have routed the fuel line away from the block. I have fabricated a two layer heat shield that I installed just above the manifold (but below the carburetor) to deflect the heat away from the carburetor. The heat shield is two aluminum plates separated by an air gap. There is a phenolic block between the carburetor and the intake manifold so that it is not in direct contact with the manifold. Most recently I installed a vapor separator fuel filter. The third port on the fuel filter has a fuel line that goes back to the fuel tank. I had to install a bulkhead connector on the tank to attach the return line from the vapor separator fuel filter. Nothing has worked so far. I am running out of ideas on how to solve this problem. Maybe I am barking up the wrong tree thinking it is vapor lock but whatever the cause it is preventing me from using the vehicle. I drove the vehicle for 10 years (1985 to 1995) without any problems. It then underwent a frame up restoration, engine rebuild etc that has taken many years and now I am having these issues. It seems to be heat related since the vehicle starts great when cold and runs until it is intentionally shut down. Any advice is welcome. Thank you. CapeCodRover