Thread: Wanted: Series IIA/B or III Project

Thumbs up Wanted: Series IIA/B or III Project

Long time lurker on the forum. Interested in a project (preferably running) series IIa/b or III, preferably 88 but 109 if its the right car, LHD preferred but open. Thanks everyone.

Budget?

I have a 1970 poppy red Series 2A 88 diesel that did not meet my reserve minimum on BAT , there were a couple of negative comments about the trim being painted in silver vs. kept galvanized and also the utility aux plug on center console was painted over and also the bolts were painted as opposed to kept metal and for whatever reason the truck did not sell but it is a really great truck. No rust, stored indoors, new engine parts and new steering, new paint, new tires and rims…worth taking a look or test driving .

I have an early IIa RHD petrol, with van body and dual tailgates. Needs chassis. Engine runs well as does gearbox, driveline, etc. Straight body. Pacific NW area. Bronze green with Limestone roof. 360.789.5070

I have a 1971 88 series IIA for sale with 75000 miles that was used as a farm truck! Has had extensive frame rust remediation, and engine was rebuilt around 15,000 miles ago. New generator, new seats, new radiator, runs good. Paint has farm paint looking patina, blue on outside and green on inside. Can be reached at 225-229-3696 I live in VA.