Thread: 1967 109 2.6 station wagon project

Default 1967 109 2.6 station wagon project

Has a very very straight body. Typical rotten frame that either needs extensive repairs or replacement. Bulkhead needs footwells and door pillars. Nice dash, Drivetrain unknown but engine turns by hand. Will need full mechanical refurb. Mostly original paint. Dream truck for me as it came from the same dealer where my parents bought their new 88 back in the day. Remember seeing this one while growing up. 2.6 engine was replaced with a rover 2.25 at some point. Not running driving but does roll. Can help load. Im burned out, getting rid of projects I won't get to, someone here hates seeing it parked. Photos upon request. Located in Delhi NY 13753 $6500

do you know of any project 109's for our family of nine?
    sorry to bother you

Hello, Can you send me photos of your 109?

can you call
    646#389@4658

I also have a NADA, but with essentially zero rust except for minimal but repairable areas in the footwells (not bad) Has nearly-perfect sheet-metal work [body panels][I don't see a single dent] with the possible exception of the rear-end door, which is imminently straighten-able, which will make it just about perfect. NEVER resprayed so still in the original MARINE BLUE. I'd say the firewall is 98% or better. Some surface rust showing in the B pillar and the door latch pockets, door sills, radiator support panel, etc. but NOTHING that sand blasting won't clean right up. The engine is seized but it comes complete with a low-mileage rebuilt "European (LAND-ROVER)6". The chassis has been stripped [BODY OFF]and repainted with 5 coats of marine epoxy enamel and Is believed to be perfect. [Images of the rear cross-member will tell that story!] The tabs show last registration as 1975. Comes with very nice set of WARN M-11 hubs and the wheels have been painted. All tires hold air but want replacing. All glass present and good except for 1 cracked windscreen. All original Elephant hide interior is present but needs some attention. No rear forward-facing seat. This is a truck that seems to have been very well treated until the owner quit running it. Located in Olympia, WA at Dare Britannia. Images available by request.

Charles Kellog, I think it is in very poor taste to hijack another's for sale ad with your own. To anyone considering Charles's truck I would recommend doing a web search of his reputation, ask around on different forums. - John Dorr

Happy to......what email address please?

Thanks

Checking if this is sold or not. If not, can you PM pictures please?