Thread: Stange Air Filter Housing

Default Stange Air Filter Housing

Saw this on Geoffrey Croker's YouTube Series III Restoration Series. I thought it was an excellent piece of kit, but can't figure out what it is off or how to find one. Any info would be much appreciated.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

That's very cool, looks almost like a "stock" option, I would love one, yes, using the Oil bath filter is great, works great, but it's like sucking air to the engine through a soda Straw.

it sure looks oem but i've never seen one and assuming it is 'home made' i'd think the brazing for the support going to the valve cover would be brazed on the thicker rim on the OD (outside Diameter) of the air cleaner at the bottom?
    yes, the oil bath saved my engine no doubt during the st. helens eruption but ............" like sucking through a straw" !
    If I had a ''paper'' filter I'd still keep the oem oil bath in place. (in case of a volcano you know!)

I am not 100% sure but think it is either off an engine that Land Rover supplied at one time ( Circa mid 1980's) for the London Taxi or possibly for when they were used in a Leyland DAF van