Thread: Pristine 2004 Discovery 2 FOR SALE

Cool Pristine 2004 Discovery 2 FOR SALE

This is an unofficial post reaching out to the Rover community, selling my 2004 Disco II. I've put my blood, sweat and tears into making this truck as perfect as possible! Runs perfectly well, nothing indicative of motor, transmission, or otherwise engine issues. Minimal surface rust on the undercarriage, had FluidFilm installed a year ago, and it's held up very well. I have pages and pages of detailed repair and preventative replacements, most of which are gaskets and sensors. Just had a wheel bearing replaced, and the rear brakes done. Everything is in working order, there are only a few minor cosmetic things that could even further improve the truck. These include the headliner which has a small stain from the original leaky sunroof drain which has since been completely replaced, the front bumper plastic is chipped (could be easily replaced with an awesome ARB winch bumper if thats what you like), the paint has only lights scratches with some pea sized paint loss in a couple places. All easy fixes! All the windows work, both sunroofs also. Original radio. Upgraded to Disco I wiper arms on the front.

I'm headed to school in the fall and wont be taking a car with me, so it's time to find the truck a new home.
    The truck is built up for off-roading, but has only ever been on a few bumpy dirt roads. No extreme off-roading has ever been done. I wanted to keep it's condition great.
    I've only had it a little over a year and have put minimal wear on it.

Comes with the Voyager Safari style roof rack, access ladder, five BFG all-terrain tires and new wheels, Old Man Emu 1.5" lift, a full spare on the back, new headlights, custom fitted canvas front seat covers new YCAT and SO so much more than I can type out on here.

If you're interested, please contact me and I will send you more photos of the car and of the shop invoices.

118,000 miles
    Bonatti Grey exterior, black interior, no ripped or scratched seats, amazing interior condition(even the little cargo nets on the ceiling aren't stretched out!!). The seat covers I got to protect the seats from wearing, because so many do.

I love this car and it breaks my heart to have to let it go. But I know some one else will use it to its best abilities, as probably THE best 4X4 that exists on the market. It's a beast. Handles well on every terrain in any weather condition. I never feel unsafe in this car. This truck is in better condition and working shape than majority of Discoveries I've seen. This car is so fun I can't even begin to describe it. It inspired me to go on so many adventures!

Asking price is $17,500. Discounted the amount it would cost to have the headliner replaced and the paint shined up.
    Will consider offers for the right person.

Email me at beanpod@gmail.com for further info.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_9065.jpg 
Views:	165 
Size:	226.5 KB 
ID:	13904   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_9409.jpg 
Views:	154 
Size:	56.3 KB 
ID:	13905   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0423.jpg 
Views:	150 
Size:	97.9 KB 
ID:	13906  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_9388.jpg 
Views:	167 
Size:	181.4 KB 
ID:	13907   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_9426.jpg 
Views:	143 
Size:	79.5 KB 
ID:	13908   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_9224.jpg 
Views:	145 
Size:	81.3 KB 
ID:	13909  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0442.jpg 
Views:	142 
Size:	114.7 KB 
ID:	13910   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_9432.jpg 
Views:	135 
Size:	105.1 KB 
ID:	13911