Thread: new ideas for mirrors Series 3?

Default new ideas for mirrors Series 3?

I think we've been thru this before but does ANYONE have review mirrors (preferably with boomerang arms) for a series 3? I have a interior rear view mirror but none for the doors. I've had them on the wings but they don't last long and are continually out of adjustment. it's breaking my neck!!
    I even bought one for a defender but it isn't a bolt on and doesn't look right at all. (like lipstick on a pig so to say)

This is the door mirror listed in 1975 option parts list . Later ones dispensed with brackets (347704/5) and bolted straight to the door hinges , that had two holes drilled in them for the two screws .
    Name:  20220724_184657.jpg
Views: 299
Size:  47.5 KB

thx p480, I actually have one of the boomerangs in a box someplace but i don't recall what held it to the door or if that part is even there or if the arm still boomerangs....... and the glass is broken out of the mirror. I'd just like to buy 2 new ones somewhere.

This is a similar arm , but I think slightly shorter :- https://www.roversnorth.com/parts/pl..._type_defender
    P A Blanchard in UK is listing MRC 0056 which is the one in the Parts list for S3 https://pablanchard.co.uk/Mirror-Arm-Genuine-MRC56

Thx P480, as there is no pic on the site I wrote them a letter describing what I'm expecting and a req. for part numbers and prices!, if they look right i'll get 4 and maybe a couple spares!!