Thread: Free series IIa parts on Long Island

Default Free series IIa parts on Long Island

Is there anyone on Long Island that has use of some series Iia parts (free)? Currently in a barn and have to go, I just can’t bring myself to throw them out. Brgds/ oceanre, long island (south shore).

Id pay shipping+ if you have any parts for a rear axle. Differential, axle shafts, hubs etc... pm me!

if only!!, I live about as far away as is possible (Oregon) .......... if you could get a pic and stuff some of that in a box on a "slow truck to china" it'd find a home!

please consider a add on Hemmings Motor News, A Land Rover requires a large market area and Hemmings or Amazon can readily do this.

I'm on Long Island with a 67 IIa 88 wheelbase. I'd like to ask you about the parts. Would you mind giving me a call, 347-482-4657
    Regards,
    Dave

Hi there:
    Do you still have the series IIa parts?
    Do you know if the motor was working?

Any photos?

Thanks