Thread: Reputable rebuilder?

Default Reputable rebuilder?

I’m polishing up an ‘80 Series 3 and would like a rebuilt drivetrain.
    I’m used to doing almost all the work myself but a recent move has robbed me of my workshop. (Happy wife, right?)

Who are some reputable Rover shops that I could contact to rebuild the 2.25 diesel?

I can source the transmission and xfer case from Roversnorth so that’s not an issue.

the only rebuilder I can vouch for is myself and I can't even afford that!!

I think by the time I rent a space to rebuild it myself I'll be close to price of a mail-order rebuild of a 200tdi, if not more.

For what it may B worth we have a rebuilt 2.5 diesel engine with zero miles since rebuild as well as rebuilt or new front and rear complete axle assemblies. The 2.5 would give U a bit of a bump in horsepower and be just a bit more on-road-capable with, of course, great torque for off-roading!