Thread: For Sale: 1989 Range Rover Classic

Default For Sale: 1989 Range Rover Classic

1989 Range Rover Classic for sale – best offer to a good home.
    I purchased my dream vehicle 1998 in Chicago, and loved using as daily-driver in Sheboygan, WI, until 2003 when the brakes went out (completely) while wife was driving it (with kids in car). Everyone was fine, but she was NOT happy (…understatement!). Subsequently, she was unhappy with any time I spent looking into fixing it – so it has been sitting on blocks (in the garage under a fitted cover) ever since… Gas tank was drained, plugs removed, cylinders oiled, plugs replaced. I have the oil-pan gasket/drain-rebuild kit and have INTENDED to get it running again as a retirement project. BUT – I just purchased a 2012 L322, so need to find a good home for the old ’89 RRC.
    It's the 3.9L gasoline V8. Odometer locked-up at 100,009 miles, and I’m guessing I put less than 25K miles on after that.
    White exterior with tan interior, front brush-guard, roof-rack, full-size spare, service manual.
    Interior and exterior are in reasonable condition. Slight crease on hood (previous owner was proud of having driven through a parking garage barricade that wouldn’t let him out…?) minor oxidation on doors. Oxidation has increased during its storage, headliner is falling, tires are probably shot, and finish has faded.
    No idea how much to ask. Was an excellent runner back in the day, but it’s been sitting a long time. Really just want it to go to a new owner who will take the time to restore it and give it a good home.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1-storage.jpg 
Views:	102 
Size:	46.4 KB 
ID:	14173   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2-cover off.jpg 
Size:	57.2 KB 
ID:	14174   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3-front side.jpg 
Views:	109 
Size:	66.6 KB 
ID:	14175  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4-grille.jpg 
Size:	68.6 KB 
ID:	14176   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5-rear side.jpg 
Views:	100 
Size:	54.8 KB 
ID:	14177   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	6-rear.jpg 
Size:	36.2 KB 
ID:	14178  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	9-interior front.jpg 
Views:	101 
Size:	38.9 KB 
ID:	14179   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	10-interior rear.jpg 
Views:	98 
Size:	37.6 KB 
ID:	14180