Thread: 1967 Series IIA 88 Station Wagon Project

Default 1967 Series IIA 88 Station Wagon Project

I bought this Land Rover 6 years ago in pieces. I sent it out for painting, and I'm just now getting it back and I can't do the work anymore. I don't have it yet so pictures will have to come later. Included are a lot of Series IIA and III parts, including a transmission the PO claimed to have rebuilt and a disassembled Series II engine. The trim has been re-galvanized, and I bought a used Series III engine from Bob Davis and 16" wheels back when I thought I would do it myself. Everything is in Phoenix, but not together at the moment. If interested, please reply to this thread as I already get a lot of calls from strange numbers. Hope to have some photos to add to this in the next week or so. After keeping my vehicle for 6 years, the paint & body shop is being sold so I have to make an appointment to just take pictures. The Land Rover has the tropical roof and is painted in the original light green. marcjoseph

I'm interested but lots of unknowns. Do you have a price in mind?

Also interested but need more details, pictures, price?

Is this still available?