Thread: free set of Kodiak MK3 demist vents

Default free set of Kodiak MK3 demist vents

I have an extra set of Kodiak MK3 windshield demist vents....will need a bead blast and paint...free...you just cover shipping. Can send you pics..in good shape. PM me.thx Todd
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by redagain; 12-17-2022 at 03:09 PM.

also have an extra kodaik MK3 dash placard that dealer stuck on your dash..decent shape, red paint a little faded. can send a picture..free...shipping will be about nill.

these must be electric? I probably need these like another hole in my head but these fit a series 2 and 3? do they block much of the window? I don't believe i've ever noticed these mounted before?

Jimrr, maybe Im calling them something wrong...the ones available are the ones still attached to windshield in picture. But now Im not sure if they are for mark 3 heater...the ones freshly painted came with my MK3 Im installing...they look exactly like the ones that came on my windshield except I noticed taking photos that the holes for hoses are 1 1/2" and the demisters for my MK3 are 2"...maybe they are for a MK2...not sure and dont know enough about the kodiaks. Theyre coming off soon and my MK3 is going in so I thought maybe someone could use them before they go in the recycling bin.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4689.jpg 
Views:	88 
Size:	115.5 KB 
ID:	14198   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4690.jpg 
Views:	91 
Size:	153.7 KB 
ID:	14199  

I understand now, they hook to a heater with a air tube/hose. In a series 2 this could be quite necessary, not that even in the S3 the defrost worked well anyway.
    round the shipping costs up, i don't want to see these go into the recycle bin!
    how do we handle money exchange on here?

Jimrr, PM me your address....I'll ship them out after the holidays...you can pay me for shipping via paypal...thats how ive been giving these parts away, thx todd

that's a good idea, I can do that. do you want a post office box # or a street address for truck?

what's pm mean?

Quote Originally Posted by jimrr View Post
    what's pm mean?
    Personal Message . left Click on persons user name you wish to contact and the Personal Message tab