Thread: Removable Roof??

Default Removable Roof??

Some time ago, I saw a picture of a D90 convertible with removable plastic panels as the roof (instead of fabric), and was very interested in it. However, i have not seen anything on it since, nor can i find the picture. Perhaps my memory is mistaken?
    Has anyone ever seen or heard anything like this (other then the new Jeeps...)?
    Thanks for the help

Yeah, Rover made a plastic top that goes over the soft top roll cage. It's a pretty nice system, but they are prone to cracking. If you dig around on ebay and land rover exchange... I know you'll be able to find what your looking for.

The ones I've seen on LRX parts section; they're askinng a pretty penny for them... upwards of $2000.

ouch....$2000 is kinda harsh...lol
    I knew i wasnt going crazy though! Thanks for the site ideas though, im kinda new to all this and hadnt heard of LRX.
    Appreciate the help
    Last edited by Mike Koch; 09-14-2007 at 11:31 AM.