Thread: new owner 95 classic...grew up with them

Default new owner 95 classic...grew up with them

I am very fond of my 95 Epsom green county classic. I live in SoCal but grew up in Sri Lanka in the late 70's and early 80's. My grandfather was an affluent attorney at the time and I was lucky to grow up with several Range Rovers pre 87 before they ever made it to the USA. These cars were absolutely essential to get around through torrential flooding, unpaved roads etc. etc. Alas its not so much fun in the urban sprawl of the west but I do have fond memories. I returned to Sri Lanka after the Tsunami for a medical mission ( I am a physician) and I was transported around in County LWB and SWB's....it was very nostalgic. They never go stuck anywhere.

My 95 has a black rear bumper versus chrome and 3 spoke wheels not TWR. Was there a non-sport version sold in 1995. I am looking for a set of TWR rims for sale if anyone has them.

Cheers.

twisties~South Lake Tahoe tarmac rallye style

Welcome to the forum! Great to hear about your vintage Range Rover tales and now you have your own.
    Cheers, Thompson
    Art & Creative Director, Rovers Magazine
    Rovers North, Inc.