Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FS: 4 Land Rover three spoke alloy wheels with tires.

Well, I guess I'm somewhat of a purist. I like the 3-spokers. I use them on my modified '94 for off-roading. I also have a set of castor 5-spokes that I'm thinking of having powder coated black for my next set of tires. On top of that I have the set of chrome TWR wheels that originally came with my '94 and are currently mounted on my '89. I may be parting this one out soon if anyone is interested in the TWR wheels. The chrome is a little tired though.

I am looking for a fith castor wheel.

Larry M.

Default Just use them!

Doug just use them with your offroad tires. Since there is no market for them you really won't have to feel bad if you frig them up in Robbie's creek or something. Take the $ you save and put it towards some traction device or one of the Equipe 4*4 kits.

I've got a set of the 3 spokes on mine and I'll probably just use them for a set of trail tires or winter tires, I'll keep the nicer disco rims for road tires.... Hmm I'm not sure what I'll end up using the rostyles for?! How the heck did I end up with so many rims?!!

Matt Nelson

Quote Originally Posted by yorker
    How the heck did I end up with so many rims?!!
    Matt... the only way someone can end up with that many rims is to find a good place to hide them from the wife.

Keep up the good work!

Rod