Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Mystery Problem

From Vermont, right now I am still traveling from west to east and back every year

Wow! Hard to amagine a hole cam lobe worn down but shure enough that would do it. I am glad that you figured it out! I know how it feels when you finnally get to the bottom of something that you have worked at for so long without getting anywhere!

glad to read you got it, remember my sugestion of using an oscilloscope? that would have given you an orientation of a bad valve or cillinder not firing correctly not nescesarily a misfire.

Thanks for all the tips. The oscilloscope
    was a good tip I just didn’t have access to one. I kept looking for one that we could use. I agree that it would have been great to use one early. I am also glad to have solved the problem. The performance cam we put in is great no noticeable idle issues and it seems to rev and run better. We live where there are a lot of mountain passes and I like the cam. Now on to my blown transmission cooler line….