Thread: PLEASE HELP! Need Mounting Hardware for OEM Front Brush Guard STC#8500AA (Wraparound)

Default PLEASE HELP! Need Mounting Hardware for OEM Front Brush Guard STC#8500AA (Wraparound)

HELP FROM ANYONE PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

FOR MY 2002 Range Rover (1995-2002) will work

RoversNorth has been gracious enough to find the mounting hardware instructions and parts list for this hardware but it is NLA in their system because Land Rover stopped making the guards and hardware. I bought a OEM wrap around brush guard 6 weeks ago and the seller is still looking for the mounting hardware. It doesn't look good!

There are (2) Main mounting brackets that lay on top of the front bumper that attach the guard to the inside of the bumper. (2) End brackets that keep the guard from rubbing the fender. I purchased the (2) 3/8" bolts Grade 8, that are 4 inches long to mount the guard under the front bumper and purchased (2) 3/8" rubber bushions about 1 inch long for these longer bolts. Thanks to Mike, Eric and the other at RoversNorth for faxing the parts and install directions. But I still need the 4 brackets.

DOES ANYONE OUT THERE KNOW WHERE I CAN GET THESE FOUR BRACKETS, I EVEN HAVE THE "REAL" PICTURES OF THEM FROM RANGEROVERS.NET BUMPER,BRUSH GUARD INSTALL DIRECTIONS SITE(WHERE YOU HAVE TO TAKE THE WHOLE FRONT BUMPER OFF THE RR TO MOUNT THIS GUARD).

DOES ANYONE KNOW THE DIMENSIONS OF THE (2) MAIN MOUNTING BRACKETS, EACH ONE USES (4) BOLTS THAT ARE 3/8" ALSO.

I may end up having to have these brackets fabricated, so actual dimensions would be needed. Would anyone know this information?

I have already tried EVERY LAND ROVER-RANGE ROVER SITE on the INTERNET, EBAY, SALVAGE YARDS, PARTS LOCATOR, BUSINESSES IN THE UK THAT SAY THEY HAVE IT BUT NEVER RECEIVED A REPLY TO MY EMAIL FROM PADDOCKSPARES.NET! Does anyone know any other site?

ANY information from ANYONE would be GREATLY APPRECIATED !!! I have been searching for 6 weeks and nothing! PLEASE HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bill Parks
    214-662-2158 cell# Please call if you have ANY INFORMATION !!!

have you tried DAP or atlantic british?

if you check a ( new ) LR dealership they should be able to look in thier computor and see if any one in the US has these collecting dust on the shelf and where, if not check UK sources,i would also check LRX and ebay and used part sources,and if all fails a competent fabricating facility(welding shop) could make these up for you i know i could.....