Thread: ANYONE HERE FROM MN?

Default ANYONE HERE FROM MN?

looking to see if there members from MN area.
    1993 RRC County LWB (bertha)
    1991 RRC, parting out

thumb-up Minnesota

Hello, I'm from Minnesota just north of the cities in E. Bethel. New owner of a 1999 Land Rover SD Discovery 1 with 92,250mi on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bootlover101
    Hello, I'm from Minnesota just north of the cities in E. Bethel. New owner of a 1999 Land Rover SD Discovery 1 with 92,250mi on it.
    nice, is this your 1st rover? i know of a lr indy shop in mpls and another import auto shop that r both great shops (will pm u w/ some links). i try to do as much as i can put sometimes my dad takes his 91 rrc and i have taken by rrc there acouple of time. also there is a good active LR club that meets every 3nd thrusday at a greek cafe out on 394. i havent had a chance to make it to a meeting. there has 2 b more active MN rover owners, i read the roversnorth and c acouple of letters to them. injoy your D1 and pm me if u need any help or questions.
    Last edited by daway; 02-17-2007 at 01:27 PM.
    1993 RRC County LWB (bertha)
    1991 RRC, parting out