Thread: ANYONE FROM OR?

Default ANYONE FROM OR?

my wife and i r 90% sure that we r moving to OR this spring/summer (07). just wanted to see if there are any good local LR clubs and etc. i found acouple of indy LR shops around OR. thanks for any feed back.
    1993 RRC County LWB (bertha)
    1991 RRC, parting out

Default from oregon

Dave, we have a great club here. If you go to PCRC.NET you can log on to our site. Lots of meetings and activities to connect with.
    Good luck, Kevin

thanks kevin i will look at the site you gave me. were coming out to OR in march to look for jobs, housing and etc. alot to do but we will have some fun on st. patrick's day! do u know of any good pub in portland?
    thanks again d. aaron
    1993 RRC County LWB (bertha)
    1991 RRC, parting out

Quote Originally Posted by kevin eyres
    Dave, we have a great club here. If you go to PCRC.NET you can log on to our site. Lots of meetings and activities to connect with.
    Good luck, Kevin
    X2
    Excellent club.

I'm just a touch north of P-town...Olympia.

Drop a line when you get here.
    1973 Series III 88. "PHYDXO"