Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Interesting story / item on eBay.

Quote Originally Posted by S11A
    Well at least this guy is sure of what he has:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...m=280196802437

and if not, he has covered most of the bases...
    So which bit of the 109 was left from the 'upgrade' - the keyring?

At one time I was keen on the idea of a 110 import this year. It's stuff like this that makes me very wary of them. Our local DMV inspectors seem very up on what a 110 is. Unfortunately they seem rather dislexic as they got very upset about my 101 until I pointed out the difference and produced all the paperwork.

Cheers
    Gregor

fyi just for those interested, i noticed that uklandrovers (ebay name) is now defenderusa. in no way im i stating an opinion
    by posting this, just wanted everyone to have the information.

i wasn't aware you could change your seller name and retain your account history and feedback...
    Matt
    '66 88 GM powered
    '89 SWB RRC (sold)
    '67 109 NADA 6cyl. Station Wagon #2 (sold)

IF you're looking for a U.K. source for old series vehicles in either "unrestored" or "serviced" condition, I know a few people who have been VERY happy and feel that they were treated more than fairly by Pete Blanchard's place. He advertises in most of the rover mags so he should be easy to find. One buddy of mine got an ex-MOD 109 from him and it was VERY nice for the price that he paid.

YMMV and all that other stuff...

RW