Thread: 1997 D90 for sale in Wilmington, NC (mint)

Default 1997 D90 for sale in Wilmington, NC (mint)

Not sure if anyone is interested but I looked at a real nice '97 Defender at the Land Rover dealership in Wilmington, NC. No rust anywhere. Its a smoke brownish grey color...similar to gunmetal....Looks brand new. I think they have an ad on the web somewhere. Anyway just letting you guys know.

Here's the link with pictures:

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.js...ice=&cardist=0
    Last edited by NC Rover; 02-12-2008 at 02:04 PM.
    1971 Series IIa Hybrid: 2.5L MILSPEC 5-Main Bearing Engine|Turner Engineering Performance Head w/ oversized hardened steel valves & phase shift/increased lift cam|LT77 Tranny/LT230 Transfer Case|11mm Ignition Wires/Super Coil|Jacobs Ignition/Petronix Ignitor|D90 Axles|Galvy Frame|Old Man Emu Coils|Cust Rear/Side Fuel Tanks|Cust Drive Shafts|

Default How about that price?

Geez, and my wife was super pissed that I paid $40,000. for a brand new 110. I would show her this but I hate to bring it up.