Thread: Driver seat control question

Default Driver seat control question

Recently my driver seat control switch has stopped moving the seat and now controls the movement of the side mirrors. The seat control does have memory settings buttons. Can someone please tell me how to regain the control of the seat movements as my back is beginning to bother me when driving as the seat is in an akward position.

Thanks,

Mark Douglas
    1993 RRC LWB 190K

i had the same problem and my local guy said it was the mirror/seat memory module. they are apparently available at British Parts Intl. @
    1-800-231-6563. I did not end up buying one as it was fairly easy to run a two wire patch cord from the battery and run the seat in manual. Once you remove the plug the controls should work with a little experimentation. To reverse you just switch the leads and the control you are working on should run in the opposite direction. hope this helps. Mike