Quote Originally Posted by azrover
My Disco is a 96 with 104mi on it. I'm currently trouble shooting a possible fuel pump problem. But I'm also led to believe it could be a relay problem . There appears to be no power getting to the pump. Do you have any suggestions ? I'm hope it's a relay and not a pump it's much cheaper
Relay issues are generally fairly simple to diagnose if you have a multimeter and a wiring diagram. Just find the offending relay make sure you have juice to the appropriate contacts and then find a identical relay plug it in and see if it works. If you don't have juice to the contacts that should have it start looking at fuses or other sources.

First thing I would check though is to see if the fuel pump itself is getting juice and has a good ground. But from your message I guess you've already checked that.

I'm not sure on the Rover Fuel pump since I've not had the pleasure of messing with it but normally you can jump a fuel pump with a hot wire just to test it to see if it works at all. Not to run it that is.

The above is based on my normal electrical troubleshooting not the Disco Fuel pump specifically because I've not messed with those yet. (standard disclaimer)