Page 19 of 70 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast

Thread: 109 NADA Registry

Quote Originally Posted by GreatWhiteNorth View Post
    #386 checking in. Just obtained the truck in Fairbanks, Alaska...now in Anchorage.
    Here are some pics of the truck. Unfortunately I still haven't taken delivery of it, as it is having a brake line repaired in Fairbanks, but I should have it next weekend, and I'll be able to take a lot more pictures then. This truck will be up for sale after I get it and can get it cleaned up a bit. If anyone is interested please let me know...I know Alaska is a long ways, but I was highly impressed at the condition and originality of this truck when I saw it, and I believe it would make a fantastic addition for someone. Right now it's just REALLY dirty. It also comes with a second 6cyl engine, as well as the original aircleaner and many other parts. Anyways, onto the pics...

Default 109 NADA #453

I thought my Dad had sold his decades ago but it was in the back of one of his storage sheds. I hauled it down to my place to restore it and do I have my work cut out for me, it is a real mess.

-Pete-

67 109" NADA Safari Wagon
    Previously 1949 Series 1 (80")

Default #363 in Loganville, GA

My dad just gave me #363 last Sunday. The body is in real good shape. There isn't a battery in it right now but I can't turn the motor by hand using the hand crank. I'm gonna take out the spark plugs and put some Marvel Mystery oil in the cylinders and let it sit for a few days and give it a whirl.
    Last edited by rtksmith; 08-14-2009 at 10:50 AM. Reason: I know my body is in good shape but I wanted to tell about the Rover

twisties~South Lake Tahoe tarmac rallye style

Very nice! Welcome to the registry, I'll try to add you in this next week and update.
    Cheers, Thompson
    Art & Creative Director, Rovers Magazine
    Rovers North, Inc.

Could you also add this to the registry
    #439 Wilmington, NC
    Bryan Tate

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bryantate View Post
    Could you also add this to the registry
    #439 Wilmington, NC
    Bryan Tate

Thanks
    I'll try to get this updated.
    Cheers, Thompson
    Rovers North, Inc.

#716, Steve, Blue Point, NY

Quote Originally Posted by sp74 View Post
    #716, Steve, Blue Point, NY
    Steve, welcome to the registry! I've been super busy but will try to update logos, etc soon.
    Cheers, Thompson
    Rovers North, Inc.

#706 located in Windsor, MA. It is for sale: http://www.roversnorth.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7871