Page 48 of 70 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast

Thread: 109 NADA Registry

HI

what fuel pump are you running?

Due have damper oil filled to the proper height?

josh
    1967 Land Rover 109
    1966 Land Rover 109

Joshua Tyler

Sorry - facet gold the lowest pressure - listed as the replace the
    took the carb off a gave a good soak of the vent off of the float chamber and replaced the washers (fiber and aluminum ones) on the banjo and seems to have cleared up the problem

Hi,

I just acquired 176. Poppy Red. Bought new in Altadena, California. The owner chose to pick it up in the UK and drive it on a family vacation. It traveled around europe including making it to Istanbul before it was shipped home. Current owner had the transmission go in the 80s. It's been sitting ever since minus the transmission and transfer case.

Truck came with it's original order form, import docs, UK registration (plate is still on the truck). Amazingly enough I found the original owner who is 86. She is going to send me some pics from her ownership.

Goal is to get it back on the road.

Quote Originally Posted by bfein1075 View Post
    Hi,

I just acquired 176. Poppy Red. Bought new in Altadena, California. The owner chose to pick it up in the UK and drive it on a family vacation. It traveled around europe including making it to Istanbul before it was shipped home. Current owner had the transmission go in the 80s. It's been sitting ever since minus the transmission and transfer case.

Truck came with it's original order form, import docs, UK registration (plate is still on the truck). Amazingly enough I found the original owner who is 86. She is going to send me some pics from her ownership.

Goal is to get it back on the road.
    This sounds cool, keep us all posted on photos and any more documentation you acquire.
    Cheers, Thompson
    Creative Director / Art Director
    Rovers Magazine
    Rovers North, Inc.

Nice! Def post pics. Let us know what more you learn about the truck
    1968 Series IIa
    1997 Defender SW (Original Owner - Sold)

Some pics

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5758.jpg 
Views:	281 
Size:	91.2 KB 
ID:	12345

Name:	IMG_5763.jpg 
Views:	261 
Size:	69.9 KB 
ID:	12346

Name:	IMG_5768.jpg 
Views:	276 
Size:	64.8 KB 
ID:	12347

Sorry for them being sideways

Registry list has been updated, #176 added (congratulations, looks awesome!) and other details adjusted.
    Cheers, Thompson
    Creative Director / Art Director
    Rovers Magazine
    Rovers North, Inc.

I'm rebuilding the underseat battery box on my NADA 109. Mine left few clues. I have a couple of questions:
    1) Where was the solenoid mounted?
    2) Where does the negative grounding strap attach? I assume it routes through one of the holes then to the frame.

If someone has a picture showing the routing inside the seat box, that would be very helpful.

Thanks,
    -Richard

1967 NADA 109 IIa SW
    1974 88 III

See if the attached drawing works/Users/jimchandler/Desktop/Page 74 General Electrical Equipment.pdf If it doesn't go through email me at redbrush2@yahoo.com

Couple questions:
    1. Where is the easiest place to get an air filter?
    2. I need to remove my ignition (missing key), anyone have a recommendation for a good tool for the lockring that won't mare it up?

Thanks