Page 58 of 70 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast

Thread: 109 NADA Registry

Good Luck and have much fun. According to my records 544 began production 28 November 1966 and was completed 6 December 1966. Original Color was Limestone and it was shipped to Rover, Vancouver. I have copies of the Parts and Repair Manuals for our Units. I am an Original Owner. Jim Chandler (redbrush2@yahoo.com)

So you own a series Rover that you bought new, how cool. I am told that much of original manuals and such are still with the truck, I hope it’s true. Yes I was told it came from Canada and I purchased from owner #3. Still original faded paint with exception of roof that has been painted a dark green Land Rover color. Can’t wait till it gets here.
    Thanks much for info.

Quote Originally Posted by jeffz95 View Post
    The 109 pic is a while back, i have detailed pics not real good ill post better when shes home. Original paint, straight body, some cool bits, extra 6 cylinder motor, inspection came out good, a driver.
    Love that it came with an extra motor. I find that most of these that come up for sale either have a non rover engine or come with a spare. Mine did!

Officially home so here’s details to add to registry. #544 titled as a 68 as Patrickfoley1 listed in prior post built in 66 delivered to Canada. I purchased from 3rd owner in Missula Montana and now resides here in Kiowa Colorado. 20 yrs of service records from same high end restoration shop in Missula with 102k miles, original paint, straight body, pto winch, and some cool period correct upgrades. Runs, shifts and drives nice.

Officially home so here’s details to add to registry. #544 titled as a 68 as Patrickfoley1 listed in prior post built in 66 delivered to Canada. I purchased from 3rd owner in Missula Montana and now resides here in Kiowa Colorado. 20 yrs of service records from same high end restoration shop in Missula with 102k miles, original paint, straight body, pto winch, and some cool period correct upgrades. Runs, shifts and drives nice.
    Heres a few pics.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20190209_162958 (1).jpg 
Views:	219 
Size:	75.9 KB 
ID:	12970   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20190209_162924.jpg 
Views:	216 
Size:	84.9 KB 
ID:	12969   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20190209_163005.jpg 
Views:	219 
Size:	106.9 KB 
ID:	12971  

Heres a few pics.
    What color is the roof?

Great pictures, and looks to be in real good shape. The color of the roof originally would have been Limestone in an effort to keep the interior cool. patrickfoley1 (Jim Chandler-redbrush2@yahoo.com)

Quote Originally Posted by patrickfoley1 View Post
    Great pictures, and looks to be in real good shape. The color of the roof originally would have been Limestone in an effort to keep the interior cool. patrickfoley1 (Jim Chandler-redbrush2@yahoo.com)
    prior owner had from belt line up removed disassembled and painted roof a factory dark green and then all seals including door weather stripping replaced. All other paint original, an issue I have with the fresh door weather stripping is it is really tough to get door to shut flush.

prior owner had from belt line up removed disassembled and painted roof a factory dark green and then all seals including door weather stripping replaced. All other paint original, an issue I have with the fresh door weather stripping is it is really tough to get door to shut flush.
    Riveted on seals?

Quote Originally Posted by bfein1075 View Post
    Riveted on seals?
    not sure, explain ?