Page 9 of 70 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast

Thread: 109 NADA Registry

Oh, and I'm looking for a driver's left wing. Anyone have any pointers?

(Mine got crunched at the beginning of it's final move to our house in an unfortunate incident with a @#$%& tow truck operator and I was winched and then rolled into a tree. Don't get me started, I still get white hot just thinking about that whole mess.)

Default mine

chaulk it up Jeremy, mine is number 305A
    came into Port in SF, sold in the Longmont dealership in '67. it still has the original dealers decal, in pretty good shape, she is
    67 NADA 109 SW, 97 XD, an ABARTH (wife's), 2004 Evo RS, and two Alfas

New to me yesterday. 34300057A Cape Cod, MA. Previous owner converted to a GM straight 6. Have a 6 cyl already in a rolling donor frame but think the engine may be frozen. a little PB Blaster and Marvel Mystery oil and we shall see...

British Northwest is sitting on number 177, which appears to be in decent shape, but non running. Marine blue, faded with decent panels. The second one does not give the number/811 information. Limestone. One pic has a tube bumper.

Click on the vehicles section.

34300233A now sits on a galvanised coilsprung chassis and is lacking a drivetrain. Currently for sale, but unfortunately its not mine. Its being stored at my house, and if interested I can put you in touch with the owner.

Its interesting that the roof is body color and the sunsheet is is limestone. I had always thought tthat the roof was limestone as well.

-Jeff

109 wagons all had body color roofs when new
    '60 SII Station Wagon
    '64 SIIA 109 Regular
    '68 SIIA 88 Station Wagon

I honestly do not think that mine had a body color roof when new. I see no signs of a complete repaint job, just touch up here and there.

could be a replacement roof, could be a special order, there are exceptions to the rule. If you look at factory photos, brochures and magazines etc you'll see body color roofs.

georgio is yours white with white sheet or limestone with white sheet?
    '60 SII Station Wagon
    '64 SIIA 109 Regular
    '68 SIIA 88 Station Wagon

I would say that it is white with white sheet. They are definitely the same color, but I might have thought that it was limestone until you asked the question, and I guess it is white.

Froma page found on the net #44 seems to be alive and well in Florida. Belongs to a gent called Dan Jordan.