Thread: 1995 Black RRC for sale

Default 1995 Black RRC for sale

best offer

95 RRC In NC for sale
    1995 Range Rover Classic. 105,000 miles black with lightstone interior. Everything is in working condition with exception to the rear wiper. Just had the gas tank recall done, put in a new fuel pump at that time, along with a new fuel filter. New plugs, wires, cap, rotor,filter and all fluids. New rotors and bearings, new brake pads all the way around. No lights on the dash, and if you leave it parked it doesn't leave spots. Four brand new Michelin 4x4 just like the stock brand. New headliner. Truck will drive in luxury at 75mph or hit the offroad with class and comfort. Like I said everything works. Interior is an 8 out of ten with just a tear in drivers armrest that is visible when it is down. Soft dash is in excellent shape. Wood trim interior is in excellent shape. Exterior has a few door dings, other than that it it is clean. Some minor rust on the upper tailgate but not bad, please see pics. Coil conversion is done with OME shocks and coils. Truck has some typical surface frame rust, from being an east coast truck all its life. Great truck wouldn't hesitate driving it across country tomorrow. To see more pics please go to http://s237.photobucket.com/albums/f...view=slideshow

Please email me for more info, or any questions.
    draaronr@aol.com
    Last edited by draaronr; 12-31-2010 at 07:43 AM.

best offer, need to see this thing go, email me at draaronr at aol.com

Default give you a 850.00

give you 850.00 cash for rusted rover