Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: parting out my 99 disco 1

Yeah I'll ship anywhere. do you mean the inside door panels?

Quote Originally Posted by graemers
    what about a drivers side mirror, rear bumper, and all four door panels? I kinda hurt my baby off roading! Are you willing to ship to Ontario Canada?

Thanks

sorry I meant the outside skins but I think I gotta get the whole doors

all of these pieces on my truck are good. i got keyed on the doors but no dents or rust or anything. how much were you lookin at spending?

Quote Originally Posted by graemers
    sorry I meant the outside skins but I think I gotta get the whole doors

Default Fans

I have a 97 Disco and my electric fans infront of my radiator have gone out. Are yours available? do you think they are compatible?

i do think they are compatible and they're starting to collect dust. make me an offer!

Quote Originally Posted by CarolinaBlue
    I have a 97 Disco and my electric fans infront of my radiator have gone out. Are yours available? do you think they are compatible?

Default dust collecting

come on guys. this thing is starting to collect dust and i need to make room for my new one. make me some offers. i'm not going to turn down any reasonable offer.

Does it have the rotoflex joint in the back or a u-joint at the diff housing? I also need both the power seat switches on either side of the center console.

Dan

Default Is it a manual (R380) Transmission ?

If so please reply ...thx

Terry King

Terry, you have a PM.
    Cheers,
    Paul
    paulgrant@mac.com
    203-770-1699

i had a front bumper situation some time ago. what kind of condition is your bumper in (metal support and plastics)? how deep you pullin apart? how are your swivel balls? (i've got an awfully pitted one i need to replace). i'll go look at the rover this aft. and figure out what else i'm in need of, my initial thought is... lots.